WORK FOR US
Having gained a strong reputation for quality and integrity in our sectors, we are about to embark on a period of growth and so we are looking to recruit talented consultants to join our team. A demonstrable track record of success in recruitment is advantageous, but absolutely essential are the following:
• Desire to be successful
• Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and above all listening
• Ability to build a strong network of contacts in a given sector
• Commitment to fulfilling promises
• Computer literacy
In return we will provide a generous salary and commission structure, high quality training (both in-house and outsourced), excellent support (including the latest computer technology), and a very positive, progressive and fun working environment.
Position Available: Specialist Recruitment Consultant (Accountancy and Finance)
Rainford Berry is a Weybridge based, quality led recruitment consultancy, specialising in Accountancy and Finance and IT. We are highly regarded by our clients and are determined to deliver recruitment solutions that add real value.
We are growing our business and are recruiting two Recruitment Consultants, one specialising in Accountancy and Finance and the other in IT. Suitable candidates will either be able to demonstrate track records of success in recruitment, or will be able to show, through other achievements (perhaps in sales), that they possess the determination and ability to develop key relationships and build business. The Recruitment Consultant will be well presented, highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to meet targets by delivering an excellent service. They will also be serious about developing a career in recruitment and be commercially minded.
In return the company offers a fun, dynamic and supportive working environment as well as the opportunity to earn well and develop your career further, as we grow our business.
Principle Accountabilities of the Specialist Recruitment Consultant:
– To develop a client database in a given business sector
– To develop a candidate database in the same
– To meet financial targets in the short term, while developing business long-lasting relationships
To achieve this by:
– Meeting and interviewing candidates
– Meeting with clients, learning about their businesses / recruitment requirements and taking on their vacancies
– Writing attractive, informative “real” adverts that draw in interest from suitable and motivated candidates
– Using social media to identify and develop client and candidate contacts
– Developing and using our candidate database to find suitable candidates
– Advertising on and searching appropriate job boards to identify appropriate candidates
– Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist for the client
– Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits about the job
– Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
– Requesting references and checking the suitability of candidates
– Arranging interviews between the client and selected candidates
– Managing the feedback exchange, follow-up interview and selection process
– Keeping candidates informed of progress / results of interviews
– Negotiating salary rates and final arrangements (such as start date) between client and candidate
– Offering advice to clients and candidates
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the Specialist Recruitment Consultant:
– Degree educated
– Well presented
– Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and above all listening
– Networking ability; both on-line and face-to-face
– Ability to win trust of senior business contacts
– Strong IT skills
– Determination to succeed
– Passion for doing things properly and delivering excellence
– Clean UK driving licence
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: Up to £30K basic, OTE £50K, though commission unlimited. Benefits package after qualifying period.
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please send us your CV to apply today.
WE CAN HELP