Technical Support Analyst with Linux experience required to join a market leading Software Company. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with Linux at a command level to join the company’s Technical Services Team which is responsible for the delivery of the company’s hosting services to its clients, as well as its own IT infrastructure.
The Technical Support Analyst – Linux will perform such tasks as taking ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve. She or he will provide ongoing customer contact throughout the life cycle of logged requests, providing the customer with regular updates. They will have a good understanding of Linux and the Windows operating platform.
In return, the company provides an excellent salary and benefits, as well as a good / well supported working environment – either in the office or working remotely.
- Take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
- Troubleshoot customer incidents and identify root causes of problems
- Proactive monitoring, tuning and maintenance of internal and customer systems/databases.
- Involvement in the company’s technical QA testing program as per the product release timetable ensuring completion and signoff as per the QA schedule.
Location: Hybrid, Berkshire
Salary: £30 – 35k Depending on Experience/ Plus Benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time