Technical Lead / Architect – Sitecore required to join a first-class company in a key role. This is a market leading, highly profitable company that places its customers, its product, and its people, at the core of everything that it does.
The group has recently migrated across to a new technology stack which includes Sitecore as a new CMS. The company is looking for a new Technical Lead / Architect – Sitecore to join the business and help drive forward the fast-paced roadmap and help grow their technical capability.
The Technical Lead / Architect – Sitecore will be able to produce new ideas and solve challenges, as well as being prepared to be a hands-on doer when necessary. In addition, he or she will:
Lead and support our inhouse development and testing team (7 people) who have all been on a journey as we have migrated technologies
- Provide solution architect and lead developer inputs to our ongoing Sprint delivery
- Define Sitecore technical architectures and development approach and tasks for projects
- Support in the up-skilling of the internal team as we continue the adoption of Sitecore
In return our client offers hybrid working plus an excellent salary and benefits package.
Required / Desired Experience, Skills And Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with Sitecore CMS implementation and development
- Considerable experience of development using ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WEB.API/REST, JSON, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS and Responsive Design
- Breadth of development experience across Sitecore XP feature set:
- Helix pattern best practice adherence (including Unicorn)
- Experience Editor
- Personalisation (content cards/personas, goals, rules configuration and custom development)
- Sitecore Forms
- Sitecore custom extensions (Pipelines, Processors, Actions)
- AD Integration
- Managing large volumes of content (including Buckets, imported data, data exchange)
- Performance (caching) and security tuning
- CDN integration
- Working with Azure infrastructure setup/architecture (e.g. Azure Front Door, CDN, Azure Cloud, WAF, ARM templates)
- CMS integrations (preferably MS Dynamics)
- Experience with code management tools GIT/GitHub
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
Location: Woking, Surrey (Hybrid working)
Salary: £90,000- £95,000 and benefits package.
Status: Permanent, Full Time