An exceptional Senior Pre-Sales Consultant – ERP Software is required to join a market leading tech company. Our client continues to develop first class, cloud-based products that enable companies to control their – often global – construction businesses. This is an excellent opportunity for a true, Pre-Sales Professional with a very strong track record of success, to join a multi-national business, who are leaders in their field. Suitable candidates will be dedicated pre-sales experts, whose pride in both the company’s products and their own polished presentations is paramount.
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. The emphasis of the role is to gain keen and committed agreement from the customer, that our client’s solutions meet their needs, deliver great value and are the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles the Senior Pre-Sales Consultant can often take the lead for the solution design. He or She will understand and enjoy that the company’s approach is to provide outstanding, value-based products.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Responsible for highly complex pre-sales activities of company solutions
- Provides advanced-level sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Able to distil customer needs and create tailored solutions
Will own the demonstration design, planning and configuration
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales lead on each pursuit
- Liaise with other company stakeholders as required to achieve and drive pre-sales solution goals
- Contributes to the creation of overall theme & competitive differentiation (value-based sales)
Executes dry runs on strategic deals and customer engagements
- Possesses the drive and determination to become proficient with a large-scale software solution, quickly.
- Participate as system expert in RFP responses
- 5+ years of big-ticket complex software presales experience
- Has broad knowledge of the UK construction market
- ERP or financial product experience an advantage
- Experience in sales and service processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Salary: Very competitive, plus benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time