Lead Development Monitoring Surveyor required for a leading and expanding firm of consultants with offices UK wide. This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Development Monitoring Surveyor to work with the partner in charge of monitoring, to lead the Development Monitoring service line across the company, forging relationships with both internal and external investment and institutional clients to deliver market leading consultancy advice.
The Lead Development Monitoring Surveyor will have the opportunity to work with both household name companies and high-level industry specialists. As a commercially focused consultant, you will be helping the company to grow its Development Monitoring services, maintain and develop client relationships and diversify the range of its current service offering. At the same time, you will be progressing your own career. He or she will be expected to help lead the service line and support the below actions:
- Lead the service line working group – coordinating business development, marketing, resourcing, and knowledge sharing, across all offices
- Champion the service line internally; driving improvements to working practices including templates and quality control
- Advocate and oversee operational and process improvement, promoting innovation and new ways of working.
- Drive and manage consistency and adherence to best practice
- Promote the service line externally for new and existing clients, supporting marketing as required
- Identify service line priorities and link back to the service line business plan, update annually
- Set service line SMART actions and deliver; updating progress quarterly
- Celebrate service line successes internally and externally
- Ensure marketing materials are up to date – case studies, capability statements
- Develop a community of practice and share across the firm
- Support the development of others within the business
In return, the company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, flexible working (some home based and some from one of the company’s UK wide offices) and the opportunity for career development within an established and growing company.
Location: Any UK Office / Home working
Salary: £65K to £85K, Plus benefits package (depending on experience and location)
Status: Permanent, Full Time