ERP Application Consultant – Procurement / Supply Chain required to join a market leading construction software supplier. Our client provide software solutions to the Construction and Home Building industry that are designed to significantly boost efficiency. It is a global company with around 400 employees based around the world, delivering projects and solutions to over four hundred global customers with more than 100,000 end users.
Working as part of a team of trained consultants specialising in COINS ERP software, the successful candidate will have a strong desire to progress and build a career through developing a thorough understanding of client needs, issues and context. They will assist in the implementation of the company’s software in line with best practices.
- To be able to implement and consult on the COINS ERP solution and follow pre-defined guidelines
- To be able to adapt and understand business processes, internally and externally.
- effectively learn, implement, and demonstrate that which you have learnt
- Be able to manage your own time, resolve and escalate issues pre/post project
- assisting the project team and colleagues in implementation and training
- Work with the product design team to future benefit the product.
- Test new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available.
- To be able to advise and implement best business practice in terms of procuring and payment of goods by increasing automation of processes and decrease manual effort undertaken by staff
- Work closely with COINS trading partners to ensure deadlines and completion of projects to customer expectations
- Micro-management of implementation phases of eCommerce solutions to COINS customers
- Working with construction industry merchants to ensure customer requirements and deadlines are sustained throughout projects
- Trouble Shooting and resolving technical problems that may fall outside of the COINS ERP solution
Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours
- Good academic background to degree level or equivalent (preferably analytical or IT based)
- Experience within IT Software
- Ability to analyse problems and to implement solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for presenting a customer focused approach within the company
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical and clear approach to troubleshooting problems
- A full UK Driving Licence
- COINS Application Experience
- Construction Industry Purchase to Payment model knowledge
- Knowledge of EDI solutions
- Business Implementation and Experience in ERP Solutions
- Strong IT Trouble Shooting skills
- Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language
- 3rd Party software integration to ERP solution experience (System Integration)
- Technical knowledge of Windows/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of IT communication protocols
Location: Remote /Hybrid Role (Main Office – Berkshire)
Salary: Competitive with Benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time