Digital System Support Executive required to join one of the UK’s premier home-building groups in a key role. This is a first class and highly profitable company that places its customers, its product and its people, at the core of everything that it does.
The Digital System Support Executive is responsible for working alongside the Web Content and Digital Content Development teams to deliver on operational request and functionality of the systems for which you will be responsible.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Continue maintenance and development of the organisational knowledgebase.
- Apply knowledge of the Front-End use of applications to meet Business requirements and act as beacons for the embrace and application of technology across the Group businesses.
- Provide support for Application issues and queries.
- Provide cover to the Account Managers in managing Digital Marketing and other website requests.
- End user engagement via emails, phone and Teams meetings.
- Identify manual business processes and recommend automated solutions.
- Document processes for the wider use of the team.
- Maintain and support the Digital BAU application stack.
- Support the transition of applications into live service.
- Keep abreast of emerging releases and become a beacon for expert knowledge within the Group.
- Help users understand the functionality available in the Digital applications deployed across the Group.
- Create reports on the performance and uptake of the relevant applications to Head of Digital and the business.
- Participation and presentation in client facing meetings.
- Such other responsibilities as the Company may from time to time require.
Essential experience, skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of databases
- Technical support for back-office application software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in trouble-shooting user issues
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: Excellent – plus benefits package, on-site parking
Status: Permanent, Full Time