Our client, one of the UK’s leading privately owned housebuilders, require a COINS System Trainer to join their IT team. The company operates in Scotland, The Northeast of England, Yorkshire, and the Midlands, has offices in each of those regions and employs over 700 people. The role is to be based out of any one of the company’s offices in Scotland, the Northeast of England, or The Midlands.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all the company’s IT System users receive a first-class training experience and have access to effective process and support collateral.
Key Responsibilities of The COINS System Trainer
- Identify training requirements for all generic roles by undertaking a Training Needs Analysis (TNA), e.g., Sales Advisor, Quantity Surveyor.
- Devise training courses for all generic roles based on the TNA, including workbook style materials.
- Devise relevant training for cyber awareness.
- Schedule and deliver the generic training sessions face-to-face.
- Assess user competence to govern the allocation of live system access.
- Maintain records of course attendees.
- Produce the relevant user guides for reference by all staff.
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of a staff support system, whereby users have self-service to refresh themselves and easily locate process, standard operating procedures, and video/screen recordings.
- Participate in IT initiatives and take ownership of the training aspects to support roll out.
- Produce the necessary user guides, video/screen recordings and embed in the ‘blueprint’ system.
- Where necessary support the definition of requirements for new initiatives including the impact assessment on the ‘blueprint’
Location: Choice of offices in Midlands, North East of England and Scotland
Salary: Excellent package available for the right candidate
Status: Permanent, Full Time