Our client, the market leading, construction specific software provider, requires a Application Support Analyst specialising in finance software to join their expanding and dedicated Customer Support Team. The primary purpose of the Application Support Analyst – Finance is to deliver a high quality and responsive support service to the company’s customers for all products and applications.
Principle Accountabilities of the Application Support Analyst – Finance
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Call Management System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Take ownership of incoming customer support requests pertaining to COINS software and perform initial investigations and diagnosis through to incident resolution.
- Troubleshoot customer software incidents and identify root causes of software problems.
- Fix software configuration issues and test solutions prior to customers implementing them.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Make sound judgement of logged issues to enable quick and efficient resolution or reallocation of related software incidents and defects to other technical and development departments.
- Perform Customer account management administration duties and to effectively manage Customer expectations regarding outstanding software incidents and Coins activities to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- Continuous maintenance of COINS Product knowledge and business awareness.
- Work with the Account Manager and Service Delivery Manager on customer requests taking ownership of the requests.
- Work with other members of the application support team to deliver changes to systems, including training and user documentation.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications of the Application Support Analyst – Finance
- Strong Numerical skills or working towards an accounting qualification like AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- ITIL practical experience or to hold ITIL foundation certification.
- Experience working in an application support role.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting one or more software applications based on ERP software designed.
- Knowledge and experience of Web services and SQL will prove beneficial.
- A firm IT related background and Construction Industry knowledge in House Building & Property Development is desired for this position.
- Understanding of UNIX and Windows operating platforms coupled with web interface experience and skills will prove invaluable.
Location: Remote/Hybrid (Main offices in Berkshire)
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time