We have an exciting position for an Application Consultant in home building and home sales software. Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering & implementing an ERP solution, or be an advanced user of an ERP or CRM for home sales.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team of trained consultants specialising in COINS ERP software. He or she should have a strong desire to progress and to build a career through a passion for developing a thorough understanding of client needs, issues, and context. They will become adept in the implementation of the software, in line with the company’s best practices.
Experience of implementing, consulting, or administering an ERP solution is preferable, particularly home sales. Candidates with a background in the COINS ERP solution will also be a strong choice for the role.
Principle Accountabilities of the Application Consultant – House Sales Software
- To be able to implement and consult on the COINS ERP solution and to follow pre-defined guidelines.
- To be able to adapt and understand business processes, internally and externally.
- To effectively learn, implement and demonstrate that which you have learnt.
- To be able to manage your own time, resolve and escalate issues pre/post project.
- To Assist the project team and colleagues in implementation and training.
- To work with the product design team to future benefit the product.
- To test new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the Application Consultant – House Sales Software
- Good academic background to at least degree level.
- Ability to analyse problems and to implement solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate to learn something new and build on it.
- An understanding of costing and revenue.
- An understanding of the construction industry.
- Dedicated to making a difference and improving on an already excellent product.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to also be self-sufficient when needed.
- Methodical and organised – Ability to manage own calendar and bookings is essential.
- Responsible for presenting a customer focused approach within the company.
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical, and clear approach to troubleshooting problems.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to travel to clients from time to time.
Location: Remote with some travel to clients
Salary: Competitive, Plus Benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time