Our client, the market leading, construction specific software provider, require a COINS Support Analyst to join their expanding and dedicated Customer Support Team. The primary purpose of the COINS Support Analyst is to deliver a high quality and responsive support service to the company’s customers for all products and applications, in line with customer SLA’s and internal KPI’s and OLA’s.
We are looking for a focused, hard working and highly self-motivated individual who will go the extra mile for the company’s clients. The COINS Support Analyst will need to apply strong customer service, time management and analytical skills to the position in order to achieve the goals that the company are working towards.
Principle Accountabilities of the COINS Support Analyst
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Call Management System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Take ownership of incoming customer support requests pertaining to COINS software and perform initial investigations and diagnosis through to incident resolution.
- Troubleshoot customer software incidents and identify root causes of software problems.
- Fix software configuration issues and test solutions prior to customers implementing them.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Make sound judgement of logged issues to enable quick and efficient resolution or reallocation of related software incidents and defects to other technical and development departments.
- Perform Customer account management administration duties and to effectively manage Customer expectations regarding outstanding software incidents and Coins activities to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- Continuous maintenance of Coins Product knowledge and business awareness.
- Work with the Account Manager and Service Delivery Manager on customer requests taking ownership of the requests.
- Work with other members of the application support team to deliver changes to systems, including training and user documentation.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications of the COINS Support Analyst
- Strong Numerical skills or working towards an accounting qualification like AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- ITIL practical experience or to hold ITIL foundation certification.
- Experience working in an application support role.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting one or more software applications based on ERP software designed.
- Knowledge and experience of Web services and SQL will prove beneficial.
- A firm IT related background and Construction Industry knowledge in House Building & Property Development is desired for this position.
- Understanding of UNIX and Windows operating platforms coupled with web interface experience and skills will prove invaluable.
Location: Slough, Berkshire and some home-working
Salary: £ Competitive, plus benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time