If you are a highly motivated, recent graduate who has the desire to work hard and progress in accountancy as a profession – then please read on.
Our client is a unique, innovative and highly respected firm of chartered accountants, based in the centre of Woking – close to the train station. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to start their professional career. You will be a recent graduate with strong academics, who is looking for a role where you can develop your skills and study towards a professional qualification.
Our client is a unique and innovative firm of Chartered Accountants working almost exclusively with the social enterprise and not for profit sector, providing outsourced finance solutions. They act as Finance Directors for many clients and provide payroll and management / statutory accounting services.
The Trainee Accountant (Graduate) will embark on a structured training programme, combining study with working for two or three Accounts Seniors/Supervisors in our client’s busy accounts team. Graduates will join the four-year track to ACA or ACCA qualification.
Suitable candidates will have:
- A good degree (Any subject)
- Minimum three A-Levels and Maths and English GCSEs at C or above
- Genuinely good numeracy and literacy
- Motivation to be successful
- A high level of self-discipline
- Attention to detail
- Clear and professional communication skills
- An empathy towards clients and a desire to develop an understanding of them
- A good understanding of IT systems such as Word and Excel
In return, our client will provide:
- A four-year training contract for ACA or ACCA
- A very competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to work, learn, develop and grow in a very successful and positive environment
- Great potential for career progression within this growing organisation, where management opportunities are frequently available
Location: Woking, Surrey
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £21,400 plus study package