If you have three A Levels, a desire to work hard and progress in a top profession and would rather earn while you learn, than accumulate debt at Uni – then please read on.
Our client is a unique, innovative and highly respected firm of chartered accountants, based in the centre of Woking – close to the train station. They provide 30-month training contracts to bright and determined candidates who have good A-Levels but do not want to go the Uni / Degree route.
The course that you will be studying is AAT. The AAT – Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) – is the world’s leading professional body for Accounting Technicians, with over 150,000 members worldwide. It is a course that can lead ultimately to becoming a fully qualified Chartered or Chartered Certified Accountant.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Three A Levels at C grade or above, and
- Maths and English GCSEs at C or above
- Genuinely good numeracy and literacy
- Motivation to be successful
- A high level of self-discipline
- Attention to detail
- Clear and professional communication skills
- An empathy towards clients and a desire to develop an understanding of them
- A good understanding of IT systems such as Word and Excel
In return, our client will provide:
- A 30-month training contract to study the new levels 3 and 4
- A very competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to work, learn, develop and grow in a very successful and positive environment
- Potential for career progression within this growing organisation and to access further training opportunities
Location: Woking, Surrey
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000