Support Analyst with Linux and Unix experience required to join a market leading Software Company. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with Linux and Unix skills at a command level to join the company’s Technical Services Team which is responsible for the delivery of the company’s hosting services to its clients, as well as its own IT infrastructure.
The Support Analyst – Linux and Unix will perform such tasks as taking ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve. She or he will provide ongoing customer contact throughout the life cycle of logged requests providing the customer with regular updates.
In return, the company provides a competitive salary and benefits as well as a good / well supported working environment – either in the office or working remotely.
- Take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
- Troubleshoot customer incidents and identify root causes of problems
- Proactive monitoring, tuning and maintenance of internal and customer systems/databases.
- Involvement in the company’s technical QA testing program as per the product release timetable ensuring completion and sign off as per the QA schedule.
Location: Berkshire (some home working)
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Bonus and Benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time