An exceptional Product Owner – Supply Chain Software is required to join a market leading tech company. Our client continues to develop first class, cloud-based products that enable companies to control their – often global – construction businesses. This is an excellent opportunity for a true professional with knowledge of supply chain software, business systems analysis, procure 2 pay process or construction procurement, to join a multi-national business, who are leaders in their field.
The Product Owner is responsible for defining solutions (the “how”) for required product features, eliciting and documenting requirements, performing required impact and workflow analysis and working with UX to design the user interface. They will work with agile scrum teams, addressing the day-to-day needs of the development team around requirements and prioritizing the team’s backlog. The Product Owner will paint the vision of the feature for the team and break down the work into user stories, guiding the Developers and QA analysts to ensure deliverables meet the required business needs. They also play a key role in the focus of the agile team and are responsible for accepting stories as completed.
The Product Owner serves as a source of knowledge for other departments in the company regarding the product designs and our users’ needs. They will work in a dynamic team environment to effectively meet Company milestones for new and existing products within the Procure 2 Pay, eCommerce and Supply Chain Management suite of solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferably supporting construction software, eCommerce, Supply Chain or ERP software solutions
- Understanding of the Agile Methodology
- Creative problem solver with strong team skills
- Ability to work on a global team that is geographically dispersed across time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to articulate technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to situations as they arise
- Resourceful; quick learner; self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience in eCommerce and/or Supply Chain Management solutions
- Construction industry experience
- Experience contributing to the strategic creation & building out of products by accelerating value delivery to customers, working with cross-functional teams to realize products and employing an innovative mindset
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certification
Location: Berkshire based company, candidate required to do some travel UK wide
Salary: Very competitive, plus benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time