Our client, a market leading, construction specific software provider, requires an ERP Application Consultant – Financials to join their Delivery / Consulting team. The primary focus of the role is the delivery of applications consultancy in the area of financials.
The ERP Application Consultant –Financials will provide post sales application consultancy and implementation services to the company’s clients and will also assist in new business demonstrations.
Duties within the ERP Application Consultant – Financials role will include:
- To be able to implement and consult on the company’s ERP solution and follow pre-defined guidelines
- To be able to adapt and understand business processes, internally and externally.
- effectively learn, implement and demonstrate that which you have learnt
- being able to manage your own time, resolve and escalate issues pre/post project
- assisting the project team and colleagues in implementation and training
- Working with the product design team to future benefit the product.
- Testing new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available.
Required Skills and Experience of the ERP Application Consultant – Financials:
- Good academic background to at least degree level
- Experience within IT Software Support
- Ability to analyse problems and to implement solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for presenting a customer focused approach within the company
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical and clear approach to troubleshooting problems
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel extensively (Approximately and potentially 3 days a week)
In return, the company offers an excellent salary, car allowance and benefits package as well as an interesting and varied role. Additionally there are also great prospects for future growth, responsibility and rewards.
Location: Berkshire and UK Travel
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Plus car allowance, company contribution pension scheme and private medical cover after qualifying period.
Job Reference: IB200301