Our client, the market leading, construction specific software provider, require a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their expanding and dedicated Customer Support Team. The primary purpose of the 1st Line Support Analyst is to deliver a high quality and responsive support service to the company’s customers for all products and applications.
We are looking for a focused, hard working and highly self-motivated individual who will go the extra mile for the company’s clients. The 1st Line Support Analyst will need to apply strong customer service, time management, project coordination and analytical skills to the position, in order to achieve the goals that the company are working towards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a really exceptional company in a role that has plenty of opportunity for development and career progression. The 1st Line Support Analyst will have an abundance of motivation to provide customer service excellence. In return, he or she will benefit from joining a company that believes in and looks after its staff.
Selected Accountabilities of the 1st Line Support Analyst
- Responsible for logging requests reported by customers and internal staff via Telephone, Self Service Portal and Email.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for customers and internal users.
- Perform 1st line diagnostics and impact analysis on all Incidents, Information Requests and Service Requests reported, ensuring the correct category and priority is assigned so business service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Assess the nature of the incident by asking the ‘correct questions’ via the appropriate method and be able to determine the business impact of the incident and escalate it accordingly.
- Ensure all requests are recorded accurately on the appropriate Call Management System so that the necessary information is captured at the outset. Which would be required by resolver groups.
- Provide comprehensive first line support by being able to carry out first line investigation, tests solutions where applicable, and provide solutions or workarounds to reduce incidents being reassigned to second line teams.
- Manage multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding customer needs and meeting service level requirements.
- Ensure requests are diagnosed and assigned in a timely manner to the relevant resolver group.
Selected Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the 1st Line Support Analyst
- A minimum of 1 year’s experiencing in a customer service or service desk role.
- An interest in finance / enrolment in AAT
- Customer Service related background and ITIL experience is beneficial.
- Experience in IT Service Desk Operations, Incident Problem and Service Management process using a Call Management System.
- Comprehensive Customer Service experience gained in an interactive role where they have championed customer support
- Sound time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent Customer Service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate well via email.
- Experience using Remedyforce is advantageous.
- Top team-working skills.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive, Plus benefits and On-site parking
Status: Permanent, Full Time